Sunday, November 13, 2011

City with my cousin

On November 5th( yes I am way behind on posting this) I went into Chicago to hang out with my cousin, Eryn. This was my first time driving to her place BY MYSELF! Normally my parents drive into the city. I def want to go back and visit her again. Next trip I think will be for my birthday. My cousin is so much fun. We went to this restaurant that was known for making their own susages and brewing their own beer. 
Everything we had was delicious. 
susage with bacon wrapped around it. 

Main dish:
those purplish things on top were hot peppers but the white sauce was sweet so, it was a great combination of a kick in your mouth with sweetness. 
After that we went to a kareokee bar. I didn't end up singing but my cousin busted out a tune or two. 

Oh how I wish I could live in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment