Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's day I went into the city with my friend Caitlin and we headed to the parade.

This is the crazy that we saw. I have never been to Chicago when it was this crowded. 

This was the crowd trying to see the bean. There were gates up and cops checking bags and making people throw away their cups to go see the bean. 

Then we met up with some friend and we headed to the parade.. The crowds were rediculous

people people everywhere.

We only stayed at the parade for half an hour because we were standing at the end of the parade. 
From there we went to Wildberry and had this

those sweet potatoe fries were the best. 

After, we headed to Caitlin's and Mary's favorite bar 

Howl at the Moon!

We passed over the best thing about St. Patrick's day,
the
green river. It was so viberant green! 

We were at the bar from about 3:30 till 7:40 and as we were there my best friend 

Joe, my friend Tim and Morgan came.

It was the best. 
Like my friends said, I was showing my irish pride by getting burnt like a chrisp from sitting on a bench at the bean for 15 minutes. 
I can't complain it was 80 degrees on St. Patrick's Day! 

How did you spend your St. Patrick's  Day? 

1 comment: