Monday, March 28, 2011

A Britney Bummer

YOU ALL KNOW I AM SUCH A HUGE BRITNEY SPEARS FAN!!!!! WELL  I couldn't be more excited for her new CD to come out tomorrow!!! As I was reading my news on yahoo they wrote a whole article slamming Britney Spears for her performance in Vegas..

The videos from her show in Vegas are SO DISAPPOINTING :(

THIS  is Till The World Ends Video


Big Fat Bass!!!

All she was doing was sitting on the prop and shaking her chest!!!

Makes me very discouraged to spend my money on a concert of hers.. I HAVE GONE TO EVERY SINGLE CONCERT SHE HAS HAD IN CHICAGO!!!

I think the ONLY WAY I would go is if I could get tickets backstage to meet her so then I wouldn't be so disappointed if her showed sucked it up like these video's show...

PLEASE I HOPE IT DOESNT COME TO ME NOT GOING TO SEE HER IN CONCERT.. I HOPE THIS stinky performance was just a one night deal

No comments:

Post a Comment