Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten Things Women Never Want to Hear on a First date!

To all the dating people out there like me!

I had a laugh with these because some of them have happened to me not necessarily on the first date!

eharmony Advice

" I don't like the labels " girlfriend" 

I ACTUALLY HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THIS AFTER I WAS SEEING THEM for about a month!!! Even then that is NEVER GOOD!!! RUN AWAY!!!!

This one I actually experienced on a first date
" I actually want you to meet my good friend Mike" Did he actually tell his friend to come on down during your first date? Believe us, it happens more than you think. He’s clueless, careless or incredibly immature – none of which fall into the “good” category

A guy brought his friend on our first date and " I was suppose to bring someone too" I ended up talking to the friend more than him because my " date" was like an interview. haha

Those are just a few of what the link is talking about.  :) 

Have any of those happened to you? Have you gotten any RED FLAGS  you think us dating people should know? 


No comments:

Post a Comment