Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day weekend

Over the Labor Day weekend I headed to

to see family. My
Aunt Judy was having a pool party last Saturday and we were celebrating this guy
Uncle Herb being back in town. He and my Aunt Chris live in Utah and haven't been back to St. Louis in 10 years. My Uncle herb is my mom's brother.

Throughout the day I was trying to take pictures with all of my mom's siblings. I ended up missing two out of the 8 that were there. So I got these shots instead

Here are all the sisters( except Jan she lives in NY) with their Uncle and Aunt. Far top: Aunt Linda, Left in the white, Bev, in the hat Judy, in the black shirt Karen, my mom and Mary in the colorful red top. Those are all the sisters.. Now here is a picture of 8 out of the 9 siblings

Uncle Herb is in this picture and Uncle Steve.  Far left:  Linda, Judy,Herb, Steve, Bev Karen,my mom and Mary.

Now trying to capture my cousins that were there that was another tricky thing.
This is my cousin Jake that's 19  and of course taller than me. This is one of his brothers with his wife

My cousin Joey and Angie. Joey just turned 30 and has 3 adorable kids.

Then there is another set of brothers: Ryan with the sunglasses and Pauly. 

I officially have 18 first cousins. They weren't all present at the pool party. I have 12 Second cousins. So when this family gets together it's crazy fun.
This lovely couple Aunt Linda and Jim who will be getting married at the end of September. Can't wait to go back to celebrate. 

Of course with any of our family gatherings, this family knows how to eat and have a good time

My uncle Herb made the tenderloin on the stick( he is a professional chef) and the rest of the family brought different dishes. That spaghetti pasta is something our grandma use to make us. It's a family recipe. Its my cousin, Joey, Ryan's and my favorite dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment