Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boxing here I come!

I love using groupon. I have bought discounted comedy club tickets from them and have loved it. Today as I woke up I found the best deal out there.  I FOUND A ONE MONTH MEMBERSHIP TO TAKE BOXING CLASSES! It only cost 28 dollars. That is a steal.  I can't wait to go to Title Boxing Club and get my sweat on with my pink boxing gloves.  I am so excited to learn more boxing techniques and get into shape. Especially because about 3 years ago for Christmas I asked for a boxing bag and pink boxing gloves. Ever since then I have loved boxing. ( Yes, you can be in shock this 107 pound chick loves to box)  Even though the boxing places are the smeelest things( besides s hockey rink) it's  my sweaty heaven! I can't wait to take my free class.


I AM SO EXCITED! :)

( one day I hope I can spare someone. fyi- that is getting someone in the ring and actually boxing them like Mike Tyson)

No comments:

Post a Comment