Sunday, January 22, 2012

Men's top complaints about Women

OH eharmony how I love you but also how you puzzle me. I was reading Men's Ten Biggest Complaints about Women and some of the ten I was thinking you are right we do use our emotions sometimes as a weapon. ( Atleast I do with my dad I guess.) The one about being coy, what the heck?  I read from another article of eharmony that it said guys love the chase. So what the hell are we suppose to do???????? We arn't suppose to be to assertive because that scares guys off but, oh wait we have to tell you we like you. WHAT???  That one is confusing.

The one about how women want to change men made me laugh because I just wanted to tell all those girls you are an idiot and no wonder a guy is running away from you. You can't change anyone except yourself.   Duh you should know this as an adult!

What do you think of the article?

No comments:

Post a Comment