Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Best Friend!

Today is my best friends 
Jackie's Birthday. 

This past year we have had a lot of fun experiences, such as 
Bobbi Brown makeovers!

showers for her wedding
 and the very speical day her 
wedding! 

Jackie!
I couldn't be more blessed to have a friend like you. It still makes me smile to this day on how we met in Six grade. I am so happy I had the courage to say hi to the new girl, you,and since then we have formed a friendship. Ever since the both of us graduated college I think our friendship has grown even stronger, thanks to us talking every day and our openiness to eachother. I wouldn't be who I am today without someone like you in my life. I have learned how to be even more chill about things. Take things into perspective because knowing me I would react and you would be calm as a cucumber. I have learned from you that one day I will find my " Brian." 
I could write a book about you darling! I love you. 

Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment