Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding Updates

I have been to three out of four weddings this summer and here are the recaps from them.

First one Mrs. Caitlin Wilker! 

Miss Caitlin is a librarian and the tables were by author/ title. 

So when you go to the table you saw this,
the flowers were on top of the authors book that Caitlin read! 

You even got as a favor a 
Such cute touches. 

the fabulous couple! 


Second wedding that I was in was my best friend Jackie

The lovely bride
She looked like a princess. 

The bridesmaid's dresses looked fabulous
Kristin her sister. 

As we were getting ready that day we were rocking out to 

and as the time got closer we were all singing



Third Wedding was Mrs. Amy Balk!

Amy was my roomate Junior year in college and I was so happy to be invited to the wedding! Got to see some of my Loras Family at her wedding. 



Congratulations to all the lovely friends that have gotten married! 

One more wedding to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment