Sunday, May 22, 2011

from 12:45 pm to 3:30 am


Yesterday was filled with adventure. It started out with my friend Julie as we tried a new Indian restaurant and had this deliciousness
We know it was a good place because we were the only white girls in the place. Everyone else was Indian.

Then from Indian food to celebrating with this lovely lady( Jenna)
at Limestone Brewery we had some of these babies
It was def. more than a beer. It had sierra mist in it along with vodka. It tasted delicious. As the night went on at the bar this guy showed up

This is Jake. When jake came these guys were playing


They played Britney Spears baby! I got up from my seat to take video. ( Video is not the best quality but you can hear her bust out Womanizer)

Then, Jake said he knew some friends that were having a party and I sobered up so I could follow jake into Joliet. I got to meet some of these guys.
This is Bryan. He was one of the few people at the party that was around my age( he's 28) Then there was this awesome guy
This guys name is Nestor. He kept on wanting me to take pictures so he could find my blog and find me on facebook. These pictures were taken at the second party we went too.

Lets just say I was out of my comfort zone and was so happy I had Onstar because they helped me find my way home when it was time to leave.

Def. will not be doing that again for a very long time. Hanging out with the crowd that I did and seeing people "stupidly" drinking makes me happy to say I am out of that stage. :)

Cheers to being the only sober one at the party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment