Monday, May 9, 2011

I am lovin it!

This is how I am feeling about today. I am loving that my little guy that I work with in Kindergarten will be in Supported Education next year instead of self contained. I am thankful for my opportunity to work with my little guy!  

I am loving my decision to be brave this weekend with the "Borders guy," even though I have heard "that's aggressive, that's forward." I decided, hey I only live once I got to give this a try and give my number to a guy I thought was cute. Why the hell not?!? The worst that could happen is he doesn't call.  ( I didn't give him a chance to tell me he had a girlfriend because I kept on walking after I dropped my number at his table where he was reading because I thought I was gonna faint)
He didn't call but it's all good.  

I am thankful most of all to be around people this year that RESPECT ME in my work environment and in my personal life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment