Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Margarita Movie Night

Tuesday night at

 is half price pitchers of margaritas. Jenna and I paid 13 dollars for a pitcher as we sat in the movie theater waiting for

to start. We waited about half and hr for the movie to start and then the manager comes out and says that the projector is broken so we will not get to see the movie.  He then says,  we will get free passes to come back and that we can go to any movie that is playing right now for free AND we can get our money back on our ticket that we paid for. ( Jenna and I only paid $8 dollars for two tickets because I had a coupon to get one admission free)

So, Jenna and I hauled our butts to the next theater and went and saw
Surprisingly I liked the movie. Justin Timberlake was funny in the movie and he sang and danced a little bit. It was a predictable movie, meaning happy ending, but still good. I would give it 3 stars.



Overall I was thrilled that all I paid for was my drink and got to see a free movie. What could be better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment