Monday, August 29, 2011

Wedding Xpo

Sunday these ladies
and I went to a wedding Expo in Rosemont. It was suppose to have 120 venders(we didn't think they had that many) from Dj's, dresses, photographers, cakes and more. It was held in the Hilton and filled  two huge rooms. We were mostly looking for Dj's and center pieces idea. We ran across these pretty designs



My favorite center pieces were the first two with the white flowers and the candles on top. I thought those were pretty and you could buy the candles yourself and do things yourself. I like do it yourself ideas to make the day unique.

Then we ran into a guy that was talking about seating arrangements and how your guest would know where to sit. Instead of the traditional cards he showed us this bad boy
It was a fancy poster with a nice frame around it. I liked that idea because you could get your own frame from hobby lobby.

That only lasted an hr because we didn't need to stop at every station that they had because Jackie had a lot of things covered already. So after that we went to

I really liked the atmosphere in this place it had

elephants everywhere and

 My food was just okay. I didn't take a picture because I wasn't blown away by it.

My morning on Sunday was wonderful because I got to spend it with my best friend and eat some of my favorite food!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like such a fun time girl :) im going to a bridal expo in a few weeks and hopefully will find some exciting ideas to make the place pop and a lot of DIY projects! xo

    ReplyDelete