Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Idiot Brother

So I thought this movie was gonna be funny from the trailer that they show on TV but I felt like this  clip portrayed the movie better. It was about how Literally Ned( Paul Rudd) was a man child and said "stupid" things all the time. He was like a child that didn't have a filter and didn't know when he should keep things to himself.

I don't know how I would rate this movie in stars. Right now I would give it  2. stars  I liked the sisters acting and his because he did a great job conveying his character. I just don't know what to think of the plot of the movie. I am thrown off by the plot. I feel it's one of those movies you have to see again. I will wait until the Red-box to check it out again.

I would tell people not to waste their ten bucks on this movie unless you are Brian, Jackie's fiance because he likes movies others don't.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment