Saturday, June 11, 2011

Downtown Plainfield

Last night was a new adventure for us in Downtown Plainfield. We started our adventure at a wine bar and received

free cheese cake. I am not a cheese cake fan but I tried it and I did not like it. I made funny expression on my face and then when I looked up the manager was at our table asking if we liked it. I said "it's nothing against you I am not a cheese cake person." He then asked if I like chocolate and I said yes and then BAMB I got

It tasted like heaven. I normally I am not a big chocolate cake person but oh my gosh I would just go back to that place for that desert.

Then we went to MoJoe's and they were playing music and there were a bunch of cute guys. There was this guy that kept on looking over at my direction.  I did not go up to him because Becca and I were having to much fun in our seats dancing.



was the last place we went to and it was one of my favs because I am a huge Irish Pub kind of girl. 

Ryan 
our server was great he gave us all free beers to try and Jenna and I shared this one. 
It was fruity and citrusy flavored. 

I got to talk to this guy because these two are " supposedly dating" and I wanted to get to know him better. I asked him 20 questions. Then we closed the bar and left. 


I would def. go back to downtown Plainfield. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like are a great time Nik :) can't wait to catch up when I get back from Jamaica! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's that great hair again - I love that look on you. Cute boys is right! Looks like you had a FUN night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to you being back home Cait.

    Michelle- Thanks for the compliment. I do love my hair all up and crazy like that. It gives it flare.

    ReplyDelete