Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Nation at Live 59

Yesterday I went and saw a concert with these lovely ladies
We went and saw the
They were the best band of the night!  Here are the rockin band members

Nestor: the lead Guitarist
then there is the lead singer Chad who also plays the Rhythm guitar.
This is Ryan he is the base guitar and back up vocals. He gave a shout out to  us" the couch girls" for sticking around to see them.

Last but not least is the drummer Scott
I would def recommend everyone seeing them in concert!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I am loving your crazy hair. How did you get it to stay up like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first had to cut it super short. Then i used Got 2Be, Bumble and Bumble. Sumotech and a lot of hairspray. I wore it two days at school like this and students kept asking. Why Miss. Gerber is your hair like that? haha

    ReplyDelete