Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Color Me Mine

is one of my favorite places and yesterday I went there with one of my favorite people:

Marianne. Yesterday she was in her convent outfit as well. I haven't gotten to see her since March. It has been way to long.  Color me mine is one of our favorite places to go together. I decided on this piece to paint.

I didn't take any pictures of me painting it because it is for someone's birthday and I don't want to spoil the surprise of the end result.

Marianne on the other hand painted this:
Everything that she paints she always puts a smilie face on it somewhere. I thought it was fitting where she put this one. :)

To end the day we got a picture together.
The reason you don't see my hands in the picture is because they were covered with paint and I didn't want to get Marianne dirty. That is wonderful I only had paint on my hands because normally I have it all over my clothes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment