Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First full day of Summer

Today was a wonderful great first day of summer.  I woke up and had my all time favorite cereal.

I love this cereal because it gives me fiber and it keeps me fuller for a longer period of time than other cereals.


Then I worked out on my


My favorite part of my day was when I went and hung out with a friend at

her apartments pool! I haven't been to a pool in years. It was the perfect thing to do because it was in the 90's today.

What do you like to do on a really hot day?

2 comments:

  1. I'm cereal obsessed to. I haven't tried the multigrain cheerios - sounds good right now.

    Your day sounds healthy - and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The multigrain are my favorite. They don't leave a funny aftertaste in my mouth and it's a good source of fiber. I know I am needing more fiber in my diet.

    ReplyDelete