Sunday, July 31, 2011

Caitlin's Celebration

Yesterday I celebrated with this pretty lady, Caitlin, her 25th birthday!  We started our bar hopping at

with some of these great girls
I haven't seen those two girls since college.

Then we went to

 Before I left whenever we get together we have to get a picture of the three of us because we are the
NYC girls. When we were in college for spring break( Cait's sophomore year, my junior year) the three of us went to NYC in the cold while the rest of our friends enjoyed their spring break in warm weather. We had the best time. Thanks to that experience in college I have formed a great relationship with the one and only classy Caitlin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

4 comments:

  1. omg i love all the pictures Nik :) you're so sweet for putting them up! i had the best time with you as always! oxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Caitlin. Sorry I didn't get more of all the girls. I thought the one with Morgan was priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bar Louie! That's a great place to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your favorite part about Bar Louie?

    ReplyDelete