Sunday, July 31, 2011

China Party

Friday night was a party at our house and everything was center around China. My parents busted out all their authentic China things they had.

 My parents traveled to China so they had lots of things that they had brought back from their trip.

The dinning room was set like this.

The plate wear was all from China. Everyone got a set of chopsticks. My parents were very  persistent about people eating their Chinese food with chopsticks.

these fans were even from China.

When you walked in the door you were greeted by this. It is made out of rice paper. My dad brought this back from Hong Kong back when he studied over there.

The rest of the night after eating was watching a video of my parents travels around China and catching up with old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment