Sunday, July 10, 2011

Funday Sunday with family and friends

Today I spent the day with this lovely lady.
She is my grandma Gerber. Today at the nursing home they had a hula dancers such as these
They were really good. They got the audience involved and had a guy dancer and younger girl dancer as well. There were decorations everywhere.
Then later in the evening I hung out with
Jenna and we played 
Fun times. Def a hilarious game when playing with friends. 

What are some fun things you like to do on Sunday? What games do you like to play?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki!

    I love your grandmother - she looks so sweet. I bet she was over the moon with your visit.

    Hula dancers? Wow - I bet the men there were shocked with all of the hip swinging.

    For Sundays, I love to spend it with Mr. C or else with friends. Occassionally the alone day with movies is nice too.

    I have been AWOL on your blog lately. So sorry!!! Hope you're having a good week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gram is a hoot. It was Hawaiian day at the retirement home. I love watching movies by myself on Sunday too.

    What does AWOL stand for?

    ReplyDelete