Monday, July 18, 2011

Ra Sushi Sucks

On Sunday this lady

picked RA Sushi because it was a middle ground for this guy, Charlie. He was coming from Glenview and I haven't seen him since February.

I had been to Ra Sushi before and had a terrible experience. We had terrible service( we hardly got our water refilled and our sushi's came out at different times- way later) and the sushi sucked. I love sushi so much that I was gonna give it another try because it has been a year since the last time I went.

On Sunday I kept it simple and got
avocado rolls. Then Jenna and I split " Crazy Monkey."
It looks so pretty, BUT OH MY GOSH, IT TASTED DISGUSTING. I DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SAY THAT ABOUT SUSHI!!! It was like eating really gross cream cheese. See the white part? That was the little bit of cream cheese and then there was salmon and something else but you couldn't taste anything else besides the CREAM CHEESE!!! 

DO NOT GO TO RA SUSHI!!!  

Have you ever had a bad experience at a restaurant? 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that frustrating?! Such a waste of money and time to get duped at a restaurant. At least the service could be good...but if that blows too, it ruins your whole evening. I sympathize - we've all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Michelle. How is the restaurant service in Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete