Friday, April 1, 2011

DAY 1: 10 FACTS about me you probably didn't know!

This is me! New Hair and All
Facts about me:
1. I gave up facebook for lent.
2. I am facing my fear and gonna take the IL teaching test again!
3. I hate failing.
4. I say " it's all good" all the time when thing don't go how they were suppose to.
5. I talk to my friend Jackie every single day.
6. My favorite grade I teach is Kindergarten.
7. In one day of teaching I probably laugh about 10 times or more a day because of my little guy that I work with.
8. I am starting to like to cook.
9. I watch Biggest Loser every Tuesday and I scream at the T.V at the contestants I don't like.
10.I start off every morning getting my little guy off the Bus with a  big SMILE on his face and waving hello to me. I couldn't ask for a better start to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment