Friday, April 1, 2011

Raku Sushi Fun!

Friday was a night of celebrating and having a good time. I was out to Raku Sushi to celebrate a friend getting engaged. My sushi  
was DELICIOUS! Every new sushi place I go to I always have to try their Caterpillar roll. If I like their caterpillar roll I will come back to them. I will be coming back to Raku Sushi again! :) Caterpillar is my all time favorite roll. I request it if I don't see it on the menu at places because I love it that much.

After dinner we danced off our sushi with playing JUST DANCE 2!!!
Here are some fabulous videos of our night. ( It is okay to laugh at us we were laughing ourselves).
This first video is dedicated to my roommate in college and fabulous friend,  Marianne!!! This is our SONG!!



What are the songs you like to dance to?

2 comments:

  1. yes my ridiculous dancing skills haha .. i think i say "oh crap" 20 times..i hate messing up! lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait do you want me to add the video of you and Jenna dancing?

    ReplyDelete