Friday, April 15, 2011

Hanging Tough!

I was talking the other day to a coworker at the book fair at my school about how the kids are all into Hanna Montana and Justine Beaver which, we both were like "they need to go now"  because there were books up the wa-zoo about them. We then started reminiscing about who we grew up loving and listening to and, we both of course thought of this awesome band...

I still to this day have a key chain of them. I use to have a shirt that had all their faces plastered on it that I would sleep in every night. I had all the cassette tapes as well.

What New Kids On The Block song was your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Loved the New Kid on the Block, Roxette and East 17 they were my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I can't remember who the East 17 were. What kind of music where they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was only one song I like by them. I can't remember the name, but it was the duh-duh-deh-duh-duh one. Maybe it was called the right stuff or something like that.

    I loved Duran Duran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Right Stuff as well. That is another one of their songs. :)

    Duran Duran is good too.

    ReplyDelete