Saturday, April 2, 2011

A tribute to my BEST FRIEND JACKIE!

JACKIE is someone I have known since the 6th grade. I remember she moved in the middle of 6th grade and she was in my homeroom. I remember thinking as I was sitting in the front row, and she was sitting in the back, hmm this girl doesn't look intimidating. She's new, I could say hi." I am so glad I did. We have been friends ever since. We are closer now than ever before. Thanks to last year being stuck potty training a kid in a bathroom for a full day of teaching, I was bored, so I texted jackie, and ever since then I  text/talk to Jackie every day. This is the friend I literally text when I wake up in the morning to go to school and text to say goodnight. We both have gone through some very rough times in our lives and she is always one person I could/can turn to. She is one friend I feel okay crying in front of. I hate crying in front of people. She was one person that helped me get through my dark tunnel.  Without her I don't know where I would be today. We both have struggled through some of the same stuff as well. Every time we get together no matter what we do, we have a blast. She was the one that introduced me to Law and Order SVU. Every time that show is on we watch it together or text each other to watch it.  She introduced me to my obsession:  Biggest Loser.  She has been to every single birthday of mine that I have been living in IL.  I love introducing her to my friends because she is so bubbly and friendly to everyone. She has that quick wit that I am missing. I have this girl to thank for all the awesome double dates I go on. Her and her boyfriend Brian are seriously the perfect match for each other. They are a hoot together.  I love you girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment