Sunday, April 3, 2011

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

In the 90's when the show started I hated it and thought it was stupid. Then the last two seasons I actually watched it when it aired. I then bought season 7 for my freshmen year of college and I only watched about two episodes the whole year. Then my Sophomore year of college I went out shopping and bought season 6. That day I spent all day watching the season. Ever since then, I would ask for the DVD's for Christmas and I would buy them for myself at College. My Junior year of college I had roommates that actually watched the show besides me, so all 6 of us we would get together and watch it. We started to quote the show because we would watch the reruns on TV and Dvd.The best thing happened Junior Year, my friends bought me the SCENE It FRIENDS. To this day, I try to get people to play it but no one knows that show as well as my friend Cait and I.  I watch FRIENDS every night before I go to sleep.

Favorite Quotes:

" Could I BE wearing anymore clothes"- Joey Season 3.
"Ahh Salmon Skin Roll" - Rachel Season 6
"We were on a break" Ross." If you say that one more time I am gonna break up with you"- Chandler
"Your turning into a women" - Chandler to Joey Season 6
"Burt Burt Burt!!" - Joey to Chandler Season 10.

Do you have any favorite quotes from FRIENDS?

No comments:

Post a Comment