Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 5: My favorite memory

This was a very hard challenge because there are so many memories that I love. I would have to say

This is the Sky Tower in NEW ZEALAND!!!
It is one of my favorite memories going to New Zealand because I got to see my sister and brother-n-law that lived there. I conquered one of my fears because going up to the top of this tower was very scary for me. I had to go in an elevator that had a floor that was see through, and the door was glass so I could see the whole city. I grasped the railing that was in the elevator and kept saying " get me out of here, get me out of here, oh my god, oh my god!!!" 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on going up there. I am claustrophic and that would have freaked me out.

    Thanks for the sweet post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. You can totally understand why I was saying get me out of here get me out of here :)

    ReplyDelete