Thursday, February 3, 2011

25 is the year!!!!!

Hello there,
So, this is my first blog which I  have to thank my friend Cait and my sister's blog Pink to Green for the inspiration. For a while I thought I could never do this, write a blog about important things, but surprisingly enough after reading my friends and sisters blog, their worlds seem interesting with just their simplistic loves. I decided my passions and love could be shared to others because maybe my followers  will have the same loves and they might find something they like. So here goes...

So it has been a couple of weeks since I have turned 25 and every year I think how I can turn a new chapter in my book of life. I have decided that turning 25 is gonna be the best year. I am gonna find my passions, make myself happy and live life the way I want! :)

To start my year off right my parents bought me a Wii Fit! I have had the wii for over a year but hadn't really used it yet thanks to not having many friends that like video games and my obsession with just facebooking everyone( fyi- horrible addiction).

My parents bought me the Wii Fit because I canceled my membership to the gym to save myself money..
I am so glad I did that because I have find my new fitness friend and obsession I feel.

I have only had it for 2 days but it's just fab... pictures to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this girl! See I told you starting a blog would be great :) I am so happy you are enjoying WII Fit! I'd love to come over and get our 'grooooove on' haha! Can't wait to see the pix! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Welcome to the world of blogging; I am so excited to read your posts. This will be the best year yet. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete