Monday, February 21, 2011

SouthWestern Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Thanks to my parents being out of town, I was resorting to my new cookbook( Cooking Light, Fresh Food fast weeknight meals) my mom gave me for my birthday.

What I decided was this..

What this deliciousness is made of is this..
Iceberg lettuce


chicken, brown rice( the brown rice was pre cooked) and Bush's black beans with my favorite part

Fresh Salsa. You can make it or just buy it from Jewel.

Last but not least, if you like a kick in the mouth with flavor you can add this Chipotle dipping sauce that is a piece of cake to make.



How to make Sauce:

1/2 cup sour cream( low fat)
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
Mix all the ingredients together and BAMB you have it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment