Sunday, February 20, 2011

Charming Charlie's

Thanks to my lunch hour with some fun and energetic teachers I learned about a jewelry store called
Charming Charlie's. If you click on the link you will learn where it is located and everything it has to offered. I wanted to try this store out because this store separates its jewelry by color and I was thinking I could buy some purple and pink jewelry because my wardrobe consists of those colors. Plus I need to expand my jewelry collection.

So after about two hours of my friend and I going through the entire store looking at every single piece of jewelry I decided on these...

The stones are purple. Very simple but they will match lots!

Check out the website there might be a Charming Charlie's near you!

3 comments:

  1. love the earrings :) i'm def going to go one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments Aunt Karen and Caitlin :). I would love to take you.

    ReplyDelete