Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just Dance

One of my favorite all time songs that I have loved since Junior year in college would have to be GIRLFRIEND!!!! I played it non stop on repeat on my itunes at school that my roommates new I was home because I was playing the song. My roommate Marianne and I would rock out to it! Here is part of our dance we would do!

This was from my graduation party Senior year. Before Marianne left my party I busted out my cd and danced to the song while everyone else watched. ( Pam was a sport and danced along).

This is the song I play in the car wherever I go and even dance to while I am driving. I have gotten strange looks from people especially at stop lights..

NOW WHAT IS EVEN BETTER.. GIRLFRIEND IS ON JUST DANCE 2 FOR Wii!!!!!!!!!! I am ecstatic!!!!!! This is the dance on that game I am gonna master!!!


Video of Just Dance version to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment