Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Tonight is the night the Biggest Loser is on! It is probably one of my favorite days of the week thanks to my schedule at school and this show! Now I am far from being on this show, but there are many reasons why I love this show. I love watching the contestants transform mentally and physically. I mostly like the mental aspect. When I was in a very dark place in my life, I felt like I could relate to the contestants where they were so "unhappy" and trying to change that. I remember one contestant was working out with  Bob and he asked " what do you want out of life" she said " I want to be happy." That was the moment I connected with the person because even though I was not 400 something pounds I was struggling with the same thing. So this show back then had a connection for me..

Now I watch the show to learn how to live a healthier life style.  They promote a lot of different products on the show like Brita Water and Fiber One Bars.  Before the normal commercials Biggest Loser helps promote people that want to lose weight and where to go, and how they can help others while losing weight. On the Biggest Loser website they have a great program called the Pound for Pound Challenge where if you lose a pound you give a pound of food to local food banks! What could be better than that. Check it out!!!!

Have a Happy Tuesday watching Biggest Loser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment