Thursday, March 31, 2011

7 ways to be more approachable

I love reading different helpful positive advice from yahoo. I love that yahoo features dating advice that I feel like people can also use in general. Today's article was about 7 Ways to Be More Approachable


My favorite part of the article was titled: Keep Smiling. 
 This advice I thought was so simple but genius.When you’re out and want to be chatted up by others, think of something amusing so your face reflects positivity. "  
This quote made me think, if I want to think of something amusing, all I have to do is think of my little guy that I work with dancing. It puts a big smile on my face. I even start laughing because he is so cute. So, the next time I am out I am gonna try this simple trick. 


Do you agree with the article? What simple things do you do to be more approachable?

No comments:

Post a Comment