Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABC's

I work with fourth graders and they are on a unit of poetry. One poem they did, was a poem all about themselves using the letters of the alphabet. I decided that was a cool way to tell people about yourself.
Here goes

A: Aruba is one of my favorite vacation spots
B: "Boys stink throw rocks at them" is a poster I use to have in College
C: Cardigans are one of my signature looks
D: Dogs are what I am allergic too
E: Elephants are an animal I want to ride one day
F: Freddie 'Prince Junior's pictures were all over my room in Junior High
G: Gap is one of my favorite stores
H: Happiness is a state of mind that only YOU can achieve
I: I only eat ice cream when it is warm out because I am normally cold
J: Julie Roberts is one of my favorite actresses
K: Kelly Clarkson is one of my favorite singers
L: Love yourself first before you can love anyone else!
M: Megan, my sister, is my role model
N: Nothing good happens after 1 am my mom would tell me. That is SO true!
O: Over the years I learned that HOPE is more than just a word
P: Purple and Gold are the colors of Peterson Elementary School where I work and Loras College
Q: Quitting is something I HATE doing
R: Rock me In: By Britney Spears has an upbeat tone to rock out to while working out
S: Sandra Bullock is one person I will always think is classy and can truly act
T: The Blindside I have watched more than 20 times.. I want to own one day
U: Unique is what I am!
V: Violence of any kind, rape, emotional abuse, domestic violence is NEVER SOMETHING YOU JOKE ABOUT!!!
W: Wii fit is my new obsession
X X-rays have saved my life!
Y Yelling at someone is something I hardly ever do
Z Zoo's are one of my favorite places to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment