Monday, March 14, 2011

TURBO TAX!!!!

IT IS TAX TIME!!! OR PULL YOUR HAIR OUT TIME IF YOU ARE DOING YOUR TAXES YOURSELF. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM DOING MY TAXES THANKS TO WANTING TO SAVE MYSELF MONEY, and boy was that a mistake.THIS IS A VERY FRUSTRATING PROCESS. My dad told me about Turbo Tax online and I thought great I have seen commercials and it seems easy. OH MY GOSH.. IT IS SUCH  A PROCESS. I STARTED THIS ONLINE PROGRAM AT 4:45 AND I DIDN'T GET ONE OF MY TAXES FILED UNTILL 7:20 ABOUT. THANKS  to the many steps you have to click on and fill out it takes LOADS OF TIME.. AT THE END THEY GET YOU WITH A FEE OF 30.00 TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE WHEN IN the beginning they say is FREEE!!!!!!(  or they take it out of your deductible. )
I literally was pulling my hair out because I got so frustrated because if you register your federal tax form and you state form under the same state they won't let you online file it. They have to mail it to you. So there are some little hurtles to this " easy, step by step process." I would NOT AND I REPEAT WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TURBO TAX!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH NO girl! so sorry to hear it took so long AND even your money! DARN TURBO TAX ::Shakes fist:: Hope your week is going well though :) xo

    ReplyDelete