Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chicago Adventure


Today I had the joy of going into Chicago with my coworker Julie. We started are adventure at this delicious place
We were the only people in the restaurant
Our server was the nicest Thai man. He gave us this deliciousness to start our meal off
Everything was delicious and my friend Julie had.
Our main dishes were heavenly.. I ate this
This had pineapple, onions, mushrooms, peppers, chicken, thin rice noodles, and what made it perfect was the sweet and sour sauce! Julie had this great dish

We were definitely stuffed after we were done. After lunch we went to one of my favorite places in the city.
 One of the reason I love this museum is because of this
TEACHERS GET IN FOR FREE!!! All the museums TEACHERS GET IN FOR FREE!!

What museums do you like to go to when you visit Chicago? What restaurants do you like to try?

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm Nikki that food looks delicious! We need to get together soon, and I'm thinking Thai food sounds great :)

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh girl that looks SO yummy!! we'll have to go sometime together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the comments. I have a coupon for this place so I will be hitting up again. Anyone is welcome to come :)

    ReplyDelete